The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***We are currently recruiting, please apply under the Rules & Regulations Section. Thank you***
Prepare for the upcoming events by staying active and keeping up to date.
Thanks for your loyality, commitment and dedication.
If you see people on, then jump in the Chat Box, located at the bottom on this page
Team Speak Server IL2.LeetTS.com:10028
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Fury72

» New Applicants - Apply Here
Faster Game Play EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am by Landmayer

» so im not able to loggin
Faster Game Play EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm by Acea

» Words of Courage
Faster Game Play EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm by drewarrior23

» Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
Faster Game Play EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm by divineprince

» Cards Sought After
Faster Game Play EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm by Sturdywings13

» Holy war roles.
Faster Game Play EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm by Guest

» Adversity ............
Faster Game Play EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm by Fury72

» Clan / Guild by Definition
Faster Game Play EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm by Fury72

Most Viewed Topics
Rage of Bahamut on PC
How t get HP or CW now that I wont Buy Moba coins anymore
Holy war roles.
event item ensurance
Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play
Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!
General Chat
Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
so im not able to loggin
Faster Game Play EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am by nkpTheÐuÐe
so im not able to loggin how about you guys

just a white screen

Comments: 6
Rob Forums Chat

Faster Game Play

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffrodriguez

jeffrodriguez

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 am

Ill try hehehe im really noob in this computer stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Dralie

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:30 am

no i set it to just farm quest 2/5 and then with my phone i evolve all the cards as i can do this at same time as it farms cards the mouse recorder you set it to record what your mouse are doing so when its recording you just simply make 2 cards and then stop recording now you play the recording in a loop tell if this doesnt make sense Smile
Back to top Go down
jeffrodriguez

jeffrodriguez

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 am

how to use it Lol sorry im really a noob about it I already donwloaded Bluestack created a mule name jeffjeff1981 now how do I use the mouse recorder does it automatically do quest 2-2 over and over and then evo the cards?

can you help me lol
Back to top Go down
Dralie

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:20 am

i use "mouse recorder pro 2" and blueblacks (android emulator) so the computer makes you feeders while you prepare dinner or whatever
Back to top Go down
jeffrodriguez

jeffrodriguez

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Guys what about what Boss NKP said about the blue stacks and macro how do we do it?

I mean I never used blue stack before what i do is use my housemates phone to verify the device and then Log In Log Out of my mule just to farm quest 2-2 to get Normal feeders but quite troublesome as I need to always log in log out of the game but i really need it to get normal feeders they are really important to me.

As what Boss NKP said we can use blue stack and macro it right how to do it?
Back to top Go down
robinveer

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 am

Write it hahaha its copy pasted from the rage of bahamut forum Smile
Back to top Go down
randemonium

randemonium

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 am

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Speed is always helpful in a time-based game Smile. Now please make the article on full evo/enhancing cards if you have the time!

Thank you.
-Randemonium
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:41 pm

A) Quick questing method 1:
1. Click quest (btm icon) to enter the quest screen.
2. Choose your quest (can be skipped).
3. Click proceed.
4. At the first quest screen (i.e. enemy), press return (handphone bottom right button).
5. Congratulations, you have earned a card. Repeat steps 3 to 5 for the next quest.

Pros: Can keep track of remaining stamina accurately.
Cons: Cannot keep track of number of cards (may end up losing cards sold automatically).

=====
B) Quick questing method 2:
1. Click quest (btm icon) to enter the quest screen.
2. Choose your quest (can be skipped).
3. Click proceed.
4. Continue with the quest until you see a card reward.
5. Click continue quest.
6. At the next quest screen (i.e. enemy), press return (handphone bottom right button).
7. Congratulations, you have earned a card (notice card number is updated). Repeat steps 5 to 7 for the next quest.

Pros: Can keep track of number of cards.
Cons: Cannot keep track of remaining stamina during the process, but you can view the amount of stamina remaining through additional steps show below.
May not enter the quest fulfilled screen. Therefore you have to take notice of the quest progress bar to avoid looping in the quest unnecessarily.

8. After step 7, Click quest (btm icon) to enter the quest screen to see the exact amount of stamina remaining.
9, Press return (handphone bottom right button) to get back to the screen which shows your card earned. Repeat steps 5 to 7 for the next quest.

=====
C) Quick evolution method:
1. Click evolve (btm right icon) to enter evolution screen.
2. Click on any card to evolve.
3. Click on a card to evolve with.
4. Click evolve and press return (handphone bottom right button) when the loading symbol appears.
5. Congratulations, repeat steps 3 to 4 until final card form is achieved and change the card to evolve.

There are times when time is of the essence, especially for the event: Keepers of the Easter Egg where a split second can mean a world of difference between a bunny card and utter ruin. However, take note that you will have no idea whether it is a victory/loss unless you take note of your Rupies/treasure loot before the battle. Therefore, this method is only recommended if you have confidence that you will gain victory. Also, this is a quick way to consume attack power quickly by attacking other players quickly.

=====
D) Quick battle method:
1. Click battle (btm) to enter the pre-battle screen.
2. Pick your opponent via one of the three methods: Treasure Possessed/Rivals/Level.
3. Click Target a Treasure (optional) - why give up the chance to loot additional treasure even if you already have them
4. Pick your deck.
5. Click Start Battle.
6. Congratulations, simply repeat steps 1 to 5 until you have attacked a target 3 times/consumed your attack power. Upon clicking battle according to step 1, you will enter the pre-battle screen aga
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Faster Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faster Game Play   Faster Game Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Faster Game Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Android Magicians  :: Stratagies :: Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: